BSCC- (no subject)

Cacsmith at aol.com Cacsmith at aol.com
Sat Dec 24 07:23:30 EST 2005

We will not be attending the holiday party as we are getting ready to leave
for the winter in Florida and will be packing up the old RV...

We have enjoyed the activities we participated in and being a part of the
BSCC for the last year.  We have met many nice people and a lots of  fun....

We wish you all a Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and a wonderful New  Year.

We will return sometime in early April and get "Tweety" out of storage so  we
can meet up with you again for the shows and activities.

Roger and Carolyn Smith