BSCC- Re: site

rick macdonald rick4130 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 17 19:11:11 EST 2005

Does anybody have an idea why the Smiths can't see the new site? It's really NOT there anymore..I completely deleted it and she still sees the old site!!

  I did have her change the settings that look for new versions of visited sites....with no luck!!

  Jeez....it really is gone, it must be saved on her machine!!

Cacsmith at aol.com wrote:
      Hi, still get the same old site even after your recommended remedy...can't get the new one no matter what I do..

http://mail.yahoo.com