BSCC- An Appology

Ray & Kathy Bombardier bomma at comcast.net
Wed Dec 7 10:58:52 EST 2005

A few others and now Steve!!!
               This is being blown out of proportion.   Lets everyone take a chill pill.    NO ONE wants anyone to pull their names from the bsc-list!!    Especially me.   I think the world of you all and it saddens me to see this over reaction.   Would you all please reconsider removing yourselves from the bsc-list.  At least stop and think about it.  Please?

I appreciate your time.      Ray Bombardier