BSCC- Wheels with tires

steve boyden corvairman64 at comcast.net
Tue Dec 6 15:54:27 EST 2005

Hi Folks,
      More stuff... I have a VERY nice original tire mounted on an equally nice rim. It's a Uniroyal 7.00-13, 4-ply polyester tire. It is from the 69. The tread is in good shape and it holds air fine. I think it would make a very nice show piece as a spare.
      I also have a pair of Guardsman 195x75R14's Mounted on 5 lug rims. They're actually van rims but will work fin on a late model. These came from the 64 pannel van we had 'till last year.
      There's afull set  of van and late model rims. The lates are also from the 69 and the paint looks great.