BSCC- too much email?

Ray & Kathy Bombardier bomma at comcast.net
Tue Dec 6 09:39:05 EST 2005

Rick,

    I would not like to see any members remove their names from the bsc-list
because its initial intent was very good.   I had a call yesterday myself
because few members were having some fun sending numerous messages back and
forth.   As funny as it was, this person stated they cleared about 30
nuisance e-mails from their computer.  These e-mails needlessly clutter up
some members mailboxes.  Lets all weigh the good  the bsc-list can do for
everyone and limit the "fluff" use to a minimum.   No hard feelings to any
members.    Ray B.