BSCC-wiring

steve boyden corvairman64 at comcast.net
Mon Dec 5 08:34:06 EST 2005

     That's a good question. In the past I've always looked up Clark's used price, then cut it down from there. They don't list the whole thing, so I looked up some smaller harnesses they do list. It's roughly 1/4 the original price. Looking up just the 4 big pieces ( engine, body, fuse block, and trunk) and dividing, came to $140. So I'd normally ask for$70. But if your willing to take it all,......How's $50 sound?
                                                                          Steve.