BSCC-wiring

steve boyden corvairman64 at comcast.net
Mon Dec 5 06:36:43 EST 2005

Hi Dave,
      I'm glad your O.K.. The family is well. Gerri-lyn took Tucker to Disney with a friend and her little one. They're having a good time and should be back tomorrow.
     I was hoping to sell off the '69 wiring as a complete set, but I guess we can break it up. So you want both The 69 engine and trunk harnesses? The other engie harness doesn't have the side marker lites. I think it's a '65 monza harness.       Steve.