BSCC- spindles car show

Ray & Kathy Bombardier bomma at comcast.net
Tue Aug 30 22:51:23 EDT 2005

Hi Dave,

        We'll be looking for you at the Spindle's Show this Sunday.  This Spindle's club has more door prize give aways at the end of their show than any other club I've ever seen.   They must be really well connected to all the area parts stores. I know we're going to Pat & Lou's for a BBQ after the show so we may just buy a hot dog or something small at the show to tie us over.

        What a great turnout we had at Sakonnet last Sunday.   Nice to see you and Cheryl make the trip and glad you folks had such a good time.
                                                                Ray B.