BSCC- Corvair withdrawal

Sharon Leonard shalibra at comcast.net
Mon Aug 15 09:05:15 EDT 2005

Hi all,
Chuck and I were so sorry to miss Tom and Mikes cookout.
We did not even take the Corvair out of the garage this weekend - first time this summer I think.

We went to Moultonboro N.H. to our son and daughter-in-laws vacation home ( just found out they are expecting their 1st child in March) and then to my sister-in-laws 65th bday party last night in Shaker Village, Canterbury N.H.  Great but exhausting weekend.

We kept our eyes out for that prize winning rampside when we went through Meredith N.H, but didn't see it.

Hope someone took pictures of your fun in Marshfield and can fill us in on all the details.

Sharon and Chuck