BSCC- volks vair

Ray & Kathy Bombardier bomma at comcast.net
Tue Aug 9 13:00:18 EDT 2005

Hey Dave,

    The car sounds outrageous !!!   I had my new ride out for its maiden voyage to the VolksVair show, which was great as usual.   It didn't win, place or show but I was very proud of the way it looked.   Driving the car is the fun; trophies are just the icing on the cake.   It doesn't sound as though you will have the seats done in time to drive it up to the Beach Party at Tom & Mike's place at Humarock Beach but hope you folks come anyways.
                                                                                                                                    Ray B.