BSCC- cruising?

John jcwingle at comcast.net
Mon Apr 11 22:13:20 EDT 2005

Had the blue sedan out on Sunday. A guy pulled up to me on a motorcycle at a
red light and asked me to roll the window down. He was smiling and said it
was a Corvair that he was in when he lost his virginity! I felt sorry for
him and said I'm sure he had wished it was an Impala instead. Still funny
though, how these cars bring back memories for everyone.
Tried to start the white 62 E-Bay ragtop for the first time since November.
Just cranked. Seems as though no fuel is getting to the left carb. I'll
fiddle with it when I have more patience to do so. Because of that, I took
the anti-Corvair out for a spin. My 64 Falcon. My neighbors must think I'm
nuts with all thse cars! I heard today that the cruise night at Sams Club in
Seekonk on Sunday nights has started. I may check it out this upcoming
Sunday if weather permits. Any takers??

John